Main Forum

SC: Greetings from The Trust!

9 replies
1-up:
+8
Envoy
Hi,

greetings to all OMC Star Citizen pilots! I'm the leader of The Trust's Commercial Department and writing to you in behalf of our diplomat triton.

The Trust is a German speaking Star Citizen community with pilots from Germany, Austria and Switzerland. As we're all GMT+1 / GMT+2 I'm starting to contact OMC through the forum. I'll keep trying to meet you within Teamspeak, but I guess the timezone is a thing here.

Fireside's introduction of OMC at another forum came to my attention and maybe our corps have a thing or two in common.

The Trust's veterans pilots recruited from a community waiting for a game which never happened (in our case it's been Jumpgate Evolution).
With the announcement of Star Citizen and the growing community during the last two years The Trust started growing and more and more fans joined us.
We're up with the Battle Division and the Commercial Department and capped the number of pilots to 150 initially (exception of family & friends program). Within these range we're going to enjoy any aspect Star Citizen's PU will give us with the exception of piracy.

In the big endless coldness of space it's always good to meet a kindly spirited soul and it helps keeping the nerves calm to know if the pilot you're seeing on your radar won't go for your cargo, your credits or your craft. If you're interested I'd like to take the chance to talk about a non-aggression pact between our organizations for a start. And who knows - playing about 12 hours apart may open opportunities later in the game. With whom could I talk about diplomatic affairs?

I'd like to invite you to visit our organizations site at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/TRUST and our website http://www.the-trust.de (both in German). And whenever you're coming to Europe remember that video gamers are a nice folk! Contact us - I'm sure you'll get one beer or two from The Trust's pilots!.

As I'm not a native speaker I'm sure part of this was... "interesting" English, but I'm sure you'll get the meaning.

Cheers,
RisingDeath
Posted Apr 10, 14 · OP · Last edited Apr 10, 14
List
Undo
Internet Points:
+100
1-up:
+1,189
Hey there RD,

Your English was easier to follow than 90% of our members :p

I used to play with quite a few German based players in EvE: Online and found you guys, generally speaking, to be some of the funniest people on Earth...definitely one of the only nationalities to "get" Australian humor.
I'm just a pleb that wanted to say "hi" however I am sure one of our overlords beneficent leaders will grace us with their presence shortly.

Thanks for reaching out! o7
WybbtOO.png
Teamwork is essential, it gives the enemy someone else to shoot at.
Posted Apr 10, 14
1-up:
+164
I will send you a quick note :)

A Sergeant in motion outranks a Lieutenant who doesn't know what's going on.
Posted Apr 10, 14
1-up:
+46
Guten Tag, Wie Gehts. Ich kann nicht Deutsch sehr gut sprechen, but I can try. Anyways you can talk to Killa above and he can be our envoy. Looking forward to chatting further in the future. Tschuss.
Posted Apr 10, 14
1-up:
+8
Envoy
Es geht gut, danke! Wie geht's?

Great - I guess I'm visiting your teamspeak only when Beachy's online :-) Thanks for the welcome!
Posted Apr 11, 14 · OP
List
Undo
Internet Points:
+100
1-up:
+1,189
Great - I guess I'm visiting your teamspeak only when Beachy's online :-) Thanks for the welcome!
Oh man that's unfortunate, apologies for that.
WybbtOO.png
Teamwork is essential, it gives the enemy someone else to shoot at.
Posted Apr 11, 14
List
Undo
1-up:
+164
I can fell the rust flaking off my highschool german lessons with each comment in this thread.
Guten tag!

Posted Apr 11, 14
1-up:
+8
Envoy
Sorry for confusion - ment to be a joke.

I'll keep trying whenever I can :-)
Posted Apr 11, 14 · OP
1-up:
+164
No! Keep it up! It is about time I gave the little grey cells a challenge... :)

Posted Apr 11, 14
1-up:
+8
Envoy
G'day to all OMC Star Citizen pilots,

many things Star Citizen happened and a few beams of PU light appear at the horizon. Hopefully you guys enjoyed the ride so far as much as we did.

The Trust has a new diplomat - Hellmood took over the hard work of keeping up the contact to other orgs.
You will find him as Dark Helmut at the RSI site.
Registered users at our own forum can view his profile at our homepage. Please feel free to PM him from the RSI site or The Trust's homepage.

Today The Trust has 155 pilots all from Denmark, Switzerland, Austria and Germany. With almost 730 ships capable of carrying nearly 1.500.000 FUs/SCUs we hope that we will be able to make some things happen in Star Citizen around the GMT+1 zone. So if one day in the persistent universe you're going to think about something big and need support at the other side of the planet/the other half of the day feel free to contact us and we should talk about working together :-)

I know it will be a challenge to meet you sometime at the servers, but I'm still looking forward to seeing you in the 'verse!

Cheers,
RisingDeath
Leader Commercial Department, The Trust
Posted Sep 10, 15 · OP
List
Undo
NoticeNotices