Main Forum

Help with Build - EBJ-PRIME

5 replies
1-up:
+15
Hey all,

I've got a EBJ-PRIME that was one of the first mechs I got but I haven't used it much lately but as someone said (sorry forgot who) last night that's a good mech to have, so I wanted to pimp it out. I went to MetaMech and found this decent one with large lasers, but it requires the other omnipods from EBJ-A and EBJ-B.

http://mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=280&l=0243720322c80955f5dbbd830a1e98b4098b40ec

My question is, should I work to get those two other mechs first and then deck the mech out ? or is there a better build that only needs the PRIME that I should use ?

Appreciate any input.
Posted Nov 25, 16 · OP
Internet Points:
+100
1-up:
+1,189
wrote:
someone said (sorry forgot who) last night that's a good mech to have
Probably mew that ebon jaguar groupy. He's probably nursing a semi right now at the fact someone wants to pilot it.
WybbtOO.png
Teamwork is essential, it gives the enemy someone else to shoot at.
Posted Nov 25, 16
Troll
List
Undo
Internet Points:
+100
1-up:
+531
There are a few builds on the build page for the ebonjag, overall I would suggest the alpha variant to begin with, and potentially the gauss once you're a bit more comfortable.

http://www.omcmwo.com/ourmechs
v2As7c3.jpg
Posted Nov 25, 16 · Last edited Nov 25, 16
1-up:
+15
Thanks for that ... looks like the alpha variant does need the other omnipods ... I'll just ignore this mech I think, as it's 13 million CBs to buy another EBJ. I did buy a BJ-3 for 4 million CBs as I remember Cerb telling someone else that if it's a BlackJack, it has to be BJ-3.

I'll stick to upgrading the Linebackers I have for my heavies.
Posted Nov 29, 16 · OP
mew
1-up:
+100
Remember you dont need to buy the mech to buy the omnipods, so you can get the parts you need without buying the entire mech - although you will need three variants of the mech in order to unlock all of the skills for it (this goes for all mechs) which vastly improves its performance
Posted Nov 29, 16 · Last edited Nov 29, 16
List
Undo
1-up:
+15
Ah thanks for clearing that up new. I thought you needed to own the variants in order to get their omnipods -- I'll have another look tonight.
Posted Nov 29, 16 · OP
NoticeNotices