Main Forum

New Bushwacker Screenshot on the Website

2 replies
1-up:
+32
I ripped the below image from the source code of the website.

What do you guys think about the hardpoint locations?

cf861c02c188ddf0924b1e0cd786f682.jpg

Those side torsos look tiny.
Arm weapons are quite low so I don't think they will be used much apart from srm boat builds.
Posted Jan 13, 17 · OP · Last edited Jan 13, 17
Internet Points:
+100
1-up:
+1,189
The model really isn't as squat as I would have liked and the Bushwacker has no JJ (unless PGI fucked with that too because why not, they made up entire variants). So brawler or side popper. The arms extend a fair way away from the torso (relatively speaking compared to the overall size of the mech) and the weapons look to be on the far inside of the right arm...may as well just be on comms with the other team and tell them when you are about to pop.

I dunno, unless I'm missing something it appears to be another generic mech with no real role...maybe with chassis restrictions it could serve a purpose?

P.S If PGI had delivered on the game they sold back in 2011 the Bushwacker would actually make an exceptional medium support fire mech but noooo let's turn it into a fucking mono dimensional arena game instead like the market isn't already flooded with FPS arena games grrrrrrr I made myself mad again.
WybbtOO.png
Teamwork is essential, it gives the enemy someone else to shoot at.
Posted Jan 13, 17
Troll
List
Undo
1-up:
+32
78abaaefbb31cef7cec9c2bdb1ee107c.jpg
Posted Jan 16, 17 · OP
NoticeNotices