Main Forum

Whelp.. It finally happened...

6 replies
1-up:
+125
GM Patience (PGI) wrote:
Jul 9, 09:59 PDT
Hello,

We have received reports regarding your in-game Pilot Name. After a period of evaluation and discussion, we have determined that it violates the Code of Conduct. As a result, we have reset your Pilot Name to a generic identifier."

Not sure if I'm upset, or astounded it's taken this long. Maybe both? I've been online since Open Beta and made forum posts, but I think what's happened is I had a game where I was AFK for about 2mins, then the preceeding match I dropped in people were 'shaming' me and (stupidly?) I didn't apologise and beg for forgiveness, so I must've been reported by some sensitive twelvie.

So - Ideas for a new name please!! I don't think my alternave nickname "Scratchy Bellend" is going to cut it......? :oops:

TIA!
Itchy.png
Posted Jul 10, 18 · OP
Internet Points:
+100
1-up:
+1,189
Request your new name to be "a generic identifier".
WybbtOO.png
Teamwork is essential, it gives the enemy someone else to shoot at.
Posted Jul 10, 18
1-up:
+125
You know I was thinking: "NotAnInappropriatePilotName"

I've got an email I will sit on before I send (and run the risk of permaban), but I have asked them to pre-approve the new name. I mean, the "deeming of inappropriate" pilot names really is a subjective process. They could ban someone called "Anna" becuase of a highschool broken romance. Or "bunchOvSticks" because it has a 'hidden message' to someone, or whatever.

Pfffft...
Itchy.png
Posted Jul 10, 18 · OP · Last edited Jul 10, 18
Change your name to "Itchy Scot"?
HP_zps28e03abe.jpg
By appointment to Her Majesty the Queen, purveyors of HP Sauces HP Foods LTD, Hayes, Middlesex.
Posted Jul 18, 18
List
Undo
1-up:
+174
Admins
My vote is Svette Ballzak
b61fb8b6eb63c8a31384b6c9a887ef97_zps4864fd1d.png
Posted Jul 20, 18
Agree
List
Undo
1-up:
+164
"Intimate Formication"?

A Sergeant in motion outranks a Lieutenant who doesn't know what's going on.
Posted Aug 23, 18
1-up:
+45
"Tinea Cruris"?
Stonehouse_zpsecd34449.jpg
Posted Aug 25, 18
NoticeNotices